- Entry deadline is February 18th 2022.
- Artwork must contain imagery of different parts of Oakdale or things Oakdale is known for.
- Contest Winners will be notified via email after judging, and they will be officially announced via the SFCC website and social media. • This contest is open to all ages, though parents should please keep in mind this artwork will be showcased on the label of our candle. • Written parental consent required for all underage entries. • All artworks must be original - you cannot use third party artwork or materials in your work - this means that you cannot use anything that was created by someone else.
- Artwork must fit within the 3” x 4” Boundary.
- A template for the artwork can be downloaded here
- Collaboration with others is allowed, but all persons involved must be listed on the registration form, so we can give proper credit to all participants.
- The winner will be asked to sign a waiver releasing rights of artwork to SFCC so that we can put it on our candle for sale. • Submissions must be scanned-in and uploaded, or the physical copy must be dropped off at one of the authorized locations. • Contact information is required to be filled out.